Student Withdrawal (Grades PreK-2)
Leaving Us? Please follow these steps.
LOOKING TO WITHDRAWAL A GRADE 3-6 STUDENT INSTEAD?
Fort Belvoir Primary Elementary School Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact Shavon Walden, our school Student Information Assistant, at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Return school property (laptop, MiFi, instruments, books, etc.).
- Return the completed withdrawal form to our school Student Information Assistant before leaving campus on your last day.
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Fort Belvoir Primary Elementary School.
Refunding a Student's Meal Account