Information for Relocating Military Families in Fairfax County

For Parents
September 27, 2019

Supporting Transitions for Military Families

To help make your transition easier, Department of Defense (DOD) employees from each branch of service provide a School Liaison Officer or a point of contact. School Liaison Officers are the primary point of contact for school-related matters and assist military families with school issues.

FCPS page for Transition Information


Contact a Fort Belvoir School Liaison 


Welcome to Fort Belvoir Page


ACS After Dark

Services Offered:

  1. EFMP Sensory Station
  2. Stress Management Workshop
  3. Resume and Job Search counseling
  4. Prepare and Enrich (For Couples)
  5. DEERS/ID Cards (WTs) -Sponsor must be present